Airport Ramp Services
Explore the many ground service tasks involved to support aircraft both pre- and post-flight.
This course is a step towards earning an IATA Diploma and supports the training requirements outlined in the IATA Airport Handling Manual (AHM), as well as the IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO) Aircraft Handling and Loading Functional Training Specifications.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
• Understand how different airport departments work interdependently
• Learn about safety and security at the ramp
• Learn aircraft ground servicing procedures: from loading, cabin cleaning and presentation to aircraft push back
• Gain knowledge that will benefit you, as well as prospective employers (Airlines, Handling Agents and other ground services providers)
• Earn a recognized IATA qualification, the industry gold standard
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
• This course is a must for anyone interested in pursuing an aviation career with an airline, ground handling company or other Ground Services Providers.
• Airline, airport and ground handling company staff
• Anyone responsible for providing aircraft services or involved in ramp operations
• Civil Aviation Authorities
• Introduction to the function of the Airline Industry
• The function of Airport Ramp Services
• How an airport works; other airport functions
• Introduction to Aircraft
• Aviation Security measures related to ramp services
• Aircraft Turnaround Ground Handling/Servicing Plan
• Narrow and Wide-bodied Aircraft Handling and Loading
• Aircraft Catering, Cleaning, De-icing
• Airside Safety
• Introduction to Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Materials
This is a 48-hour course. One training hour is equivalent to 50 min. Candidates will receive training most actual materials from IATA. Exam will be held by IATA in Prishtina.
The cost of this training is 610 € per participant. Price includes training, studying materials and exams.