Air Transportation Fundamentals
Study how the air transportation system relates to airlines, airports, Civil Aviation Authorities and Air Navigation Services.
This course is a step towards earning an IATA Diploma.
What you will learn
• Apply your knowledge and skills in the aviation industry and make more effective
decisions for your organization
• Become a more valuable employee or potential employee by having a thorough
knowledge of the air transport industry, its function and role
• Provide insight into current trends and issues in civil aviation, such as aviation safety and security, law and new technology
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
• Junior-level managers in all fields of aviation
• Managers entering the aviation industry
• Role and function of world aviation organizations
• Role and function of Civil Aviation Authorities (CAAs)
• Role and function of airlines
• Role and function of airports
• Role and function of Air Navigation Services (ANS) providers
This is a 48-hour course. One training hour is equivalent to 50 min. Candidates will receive training most actual materials from IATA. Exam will be held by IATA in Prishtina.
The cost of this training is 610 € per participant. Price includes training, studying materials and exams.